Stumped about what to read? Looking for a challenge? Read a book on this list, share it on Let’s Talk Books by One Man Book Club, and write a simple book review with this super easy template! I’ll post your review on One Man Book Club and add it to the archives–maybe you’ll help someone find their next favorite book!
Can you read all 25?
- Read a book that will become a movie in 2021 (Here’s a good list!)
- Read by an author that you’ve never read before.
- Read a book published in 2021.
- Read a book published the year you were born.
- Read the first book of a new series.
- Fill in the blank: “I don’t read __________ books.” Now, read that kind of book!
- Read a “classic.”
- Read a book you own but haven’t read yet.
- Re-read a favorite you haven’t read in at least 10 years.
- You know that book you hated but everyone else loved? Give it another try.
- That book you’ve been putting off? Read it.
- DNF a book. You’re allowed.
- Read a book of Poetry.
- Read the debut novel of a now famous author.
- Read a book recommended on Let’s Talk Books by One Man Book Club.
- Read a book everyone is talking about.
- Read the last book in a series.
- Read a book by an independently published author.
- Read a memoir or biography.
- Read a Newbery Medal winner.
- Read a Hugo Award winner.
- Read a National Book Award winner.
- Read a Bram Stoker Award winner.
- Read a Nebula Award winner.
- Read a Goodreads Choice Award winner.
One response to “One Man Book Club 2021 Reading Scavenger Hunt!”
[…] Looking for some inspiration on what to read? Join me in working through the One Man Book Club 2021 Reading Scavenger Hunt! Check it out here! […]